May 8, 2007

Tijuana, Mexico

We went on a day-trip to Tijuana,
but I doubt we were "in the most visited city in the world" haha
Las vegas is more likely! Cant wait to go there in Summer!!!

Lots of similar pony-stands around the tourist area
The ponies were so adorable and docile
The price range was amazing: One stand asked for $7 per person,
another asked for $5, the one we picked was 1 buck ONLY haha!

Me! My first time on a pony!

xinyi

xianrong

yaolong

stella, xinyi's friend who came over to visit

Tijuana streets

A huge wheel-like structure at the back,
but we have no idea what it symbolizes
we didnt have enough time to walk over there heh

Many statues around too

The restaurant where we had our lunch

There was a band playing for us!
Too bad I wasn't having a candle-light dinner with a hot ang moh hunk lol

My lime margarita and I liked it
It was smooth & nice, not overly-bitter like other alcoholic beverages
(not that I have tasted many drinks either haha)

Lobster soup

Lobster & salad

All of us at the Rosarito Beach Hotel which is 101 years old

Rosarito Beach
The sand was so fine & glittery!!

me & yaolong at the pier

me, xianrong & yaolong at the beach

Hut-like rest stations

Happening! A huge crowd of surfers, swimmers, tanners, campers, bbq-ers

Hot hunk spotted!

A red shot-glass i bought. Nice?

Another golden-brown one
I like collecting shot-glasses when i go travelling