Xinyi & I went to legoland last friday. It was awesome, very unique in comparison to other theme parks I've been to. The intricate design of the lego structure up to the last detail never fails to amaze me (though I'm not much a lego fan myself). Highly recommended to everybody!!!

Welcome to Legoland!

lego Elephant squirting water!!

Going on a Safari trek


lego Giraffes

lego Zebras

lego Rhino

lego dear

lego pandas!! I love them the most!!

lego Gorillas

lego musical fountain
when u press the circles on the ground,
the musical instrument in front of the circle will start playing!~

The pink family jumping on the circles & making music!!

lego Seals
when u move the switch, the seals squirts water
and the ball goes up

Hit the target and the lego gardener will water the plant
and the plant (bottom left side) will bloom!

lego Lion swallowing a cutie pie!!

Pirate shores

Shark attack!!

Grrr!!

Come closer & I'll chop u into pieces!! lol

Pirate boat ride


The witch & her wishing well

A dog?

Nope, it's a pig!

Getting axed by Shrek look-a-like

This magnificent dragon is totally made up of lego!!

On another boat ride

lego Turtles

lego Mount Rushmore
with America's famous presidents

First-class service:
Legomen helping the president to dig his ears haha

Status of Liberty

Guess who is this brillant scientist?

Hollywood bowl lego-style

Look at the intricacy! Awesome!

Los Angeles has Hollywood, but Legoland has Legowood!!!

Steep, winding streets of San Fransisco

Brooklyn bridge
Can't wait to go New York & see the real thing!

High-rise buildings of New York
See how tall the lego buildings are: I'm standing right next to it

U.S. Capitol in Washington
Another place where I'll be going in summer!!!

lego White house

Hatching an egg while waiting for the bus (which took so long!! Argh!!)