Nov 9, 2007

Hair Perm

I went to Super Cuts (Far East) with Huien on Wednesday & PERMED my hair. It all started when I coincidentally met Huien last Friday. We started talking about our un-kept hair. With Huien's enthusiasm & efficiency, after 10 mins' discussion, we made an appointment with Super Cuts lol. I have never been to a "high-class" hair salon such as Jean Yip, Kimage, Reds or Super Cuts before, so I was pretty excited. I wanted something different, so I was deciding whether I should cut short, perm or highlight. My hairstylist, Katherine, advised me not to cut my hair short as most people cannot get use to the short-hair look. She recommended me to perm my hair instead (which gives a different feel but not too "drastic" as short hair).

My Perm Hair Look

I like my wavy curls but it is so hard to maintain! It is a thin line between having nice curls & looking super messy. Plus I'm losing my curling effect with each passing day. I think it is also because my original quite straight hair- When Katherine permed my hair, she had to leave the perm chemical on my hair for double time as my hair simply refused to curl nicely. Hopefully the curl lotion Eileen recommended would make my curls last till 2008.

On monday, my mom went to visit the Post Office headquarters to check out the quality of their service (part of her People Association course). Anyway, the Post Office gave each visitor a chance to make their own personalized stamps for FREE!

The pic my mom choose
We took this at DisneyWorld, Orlando

And the photo became personalized stamp!
Bro, don't forget to check out the stamp on the envelope
when we send you a card or letter next time =p

Different size poker cards: S, M, L
S: Bought it when I visited San Diego Sea World
M: Got it when I sat SQ38
L: Received it as a bday gift from my bridge & mahjong clique

Yep, I LOVE to play bridge & da di