Thanks to the new S/U (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) system in NUS, we the seniors get to know the letter grade of the modules we s/u-ed in the previous semesters. Among the 3 mods I s/u-ed, I got 2 B+ and 1 B-. I'm wondering if I should revocate my s/u option for the 2 mods which I got B+.
For revocation: I'm not sure whether my cap for this sem will be above 4 *bad feeling*
Against recovation: My current cap is a little above 4
(For those who don't know, B+ = 4 pts in NUS)
Anyway, one of my s/u-ed mods was Science of Music. It is a physics dept mod where we understand or 'appreciate' music in physics' concepts. I was surprised I got a B+ since I did the minimal after s/u-ing it. Creating an original midi was part of the CA for this mod. And this is my final product (thanks bro for hosting it!!!):
http://ngziyen.com/meimei/Zijia's%20Creation.mid
I had almost forgotten about it until I was 'cleaning' my mom's thumbdrives & stumbled upon it. My dearest mom saved it because it was my 1st midi creation *touched*. In contrast, I deleted it a year ago haha (took this mod in 2005 i think)