Mar 27, 2007
Georgia, Atlanta: Bro's Studio Apt
I'll be spending my spring break @my bro's place. SUPER-duper happy!!! I havent seen my bro for so long liao. The following pics are taken for my mom (fengshui issues again heh)
My current bed
My bro's temporary bed. The door leads to a walk-in closet
The stuff on his shelf, given by me, mom or other girls
Main door, Kitchen, Working area (from back to front)
My bro framed up the handmade cards I gave to him!! *touched* There should be more though, I made him one every year ever since I was 10 i think. Actually, I've forgotten the appearance of the older cards. I'm amazed at how talented I am in card-making lol. I only remember the tasmania devil (his fave cartoon character) card i gave him last year. My mom wanted me to make another one 'cause she found the tasmania devil to be too evil-looking lol
Ergometric keyboard
Living room
40-inch plasma TV
Kitchen
Potato Head: Jedi-style