Top row: Alvin, me, Prof Cheung, Edmund, Matthew, Amelia
Bottom row: Shuhui, Jiahui, Shuqi, Xiaoxuan, Eileen & Alethia
I will not forget the time we did our last assignment on Multi-level modeling. Everybody was calling up each other to discuss which centering methods and models to use. An impromptu decision, Eileen, Shuqi & Xiaoxuan came down to my house @7pm on a Saturday to discuss abt the assignment. 4 heads together but we still could not figure out which centering method to use lol. We sent Prof Cheung like 3 or 4 emails between 9-11pm and he actually replied shortly afterwards for each email!! So nice! I guess he expected the class to flood his inbox with questions, so he was on a standby mode lol. In the end, when we got back our assignments, I did not really understand the 'model answers' either -_-" So many different ways of interpreting the question lol
The gang who works as research assistants @ Bukit Panjang PAP kindergarten
I miss the kids, esp my dear Benjamin