Apr 7, 2007

World of Coca Cola, Atlanta

Bro & I took Marta to the World of Coca Cola
Marta is the main railway service provider in Georgia

Bro buying tickets for us

Entrance to Marta

We alighted at Five Points Station where we walked thru Underground Atlanta

One of the shops at Underground Atlanta: Glitter!!!

World of Coca Cola

A huge tribal-looking statue of coca cola bottle at the entrance

Final Four!! Held at Atlanta.. I saw lotsa ESPN reporters around the neighbourhood
Final four refers to the male basketball college teams who made it to the final 4
(Florida are the champions this year, 2nd time running too)
A really big thing in the US, even with the public... each ticket is at least USD300
Tough competition too.. with over 1000 teams competing

A very old Coca Cola magazine advertisment

Different Coca Cola bottles unique to each country

Bro found S'pore!!

The S'pore bottle doesn't look very nice though

I like the Bulgaria bottle the best

Me & Mr. Coca Cola Bear

Coca Cola Bike
Very cool

We got to try out different flavors of Coca Cola brands all over the world







Coca Cola bracelets & rings
If i remember correctly, the ring cost USD48 -___-"

Coca Cola Checkers

Coca Cola Monopoly

We made our own souvenir bottles!

Bottle-styling machine

The 3 souvenir bottles we created

Mine

Bro's

Bro gave this bottle to Julie, but he actually preferred this pattern more
I knew she would pick this, it looks so much better than the red one lol