Bus rides in America (even in San Diego where it is supposedly to be one of the more peaceful & safe states) is definitely an eye-opener. Since my arrival at San Diego, I've experienced (as a bystander) 3 "bus fights".
In the 1st episode, 2 african american girls were sitting at the back of the bus. They were talking loudly & giggling hysterically. Naturally, everybody turned and looked back. One girl (X) said aloud to her friend, "Haha! I wonder why everybody is looking at us!" -duh- Later, X started talking to an african american little girl who was sitting next to her. The little girl was with her mom & younger bro, and X had the audacity to teach her vulgar language!!! X told the little girl (abt 5 years old) to repeat after her, for instance, "shut the f*** up". And the little girl blindly followed! Her mom quickly covered her mouth & ears, while X and her friends laughed hysterically. Argh!!! Finally, a Caucasian male (Y) couldn't stand their behavior & told them that this is a public bus and they shd not be behaving so ridiculously. At that point, a bomb went off- X starting cursing Y & Y cursed her back. It was exactly like what was depicted in the American movies. I have never heard so much vulgar language in my life!! It was less of an argument and more of a competition of foul language. I fully appreciate the saying "hear no evil"*sobs*